Useful to all
Useful to all.
Considering, that you and your friends are now a crew, ready to sail, you must not forget the following
- Skippering a boat is a unique experience. Something to describe later.
- All crew has to respect the boat and the sea.
- Always keep and follow safety procedures.
- Have always ready, a channel for help, in order to be assisted immediately.
- Boats are covered with insurance for third parties.
- Boats have all the safety equipment and they should be checked before your cruise.
- You have to be 18 years old to drive a boat.
- Everyone who is going to be on the boat have to listen to the information and presentation of the boat, and take instruction about using the equipment.
- Always consider the weather conditions for your hole trip.
- Do not overload the boat and never stand by one side.
- In case of damage under the boat , the responsibility is yours. You have to accept it with no objection and pay for the damage.
- Skipper is responsible for the acts and the behavior of his crew.
- Alcohol is not allowed for everybody on the boat. At least do not exceed limits.